Nonprofit Finance 101 – Formerly Presented by Tom Butero – September 14, 6:00-8:00 pm
Your budget is your blueprint for success. In tandem with its strategic plan, a nonprofit’s budget is its most important planning tool. But where does a budget come from? What drives it? Find our more when Tom Butero explains budgets and financial management, from day-to-day operations to annual requirements. Call or email to register.
Looking Ahead – watch for details, coming soon!
- Board Basics
- Get That Government Grant
- Grantwriting, formerly with Robin Cabral – in 2 sessions
- Onboarding New Board Members, November 2
- How to Ask for Money returns on Wednesday evening, formerly by Robin Cabral & Laur Schaberg
- Employment Law Update for Nonprofits in November